We are going to start a new blog series called “Health Discoveries”. We want to share all the newest information about natural health therapies available to improve your fertility and overall health. Stay tuned because we are going to interview and try everything and anything that is going to make you being stronger and healthier!! Today, we went to Cocoon Float Spa in San Diego to meet Natalia, a Holistic Health Practitioner and owner of the newest Flotation Spa in San Diego.
Are you curious? Watch Marc’s interview to learn more!
First things first!! Do you want to float? Awesome, we have something for you!!
We have a Couple Float Spa ready to raffle! Just follow the instructions below to enter to win 2 x 60 minutes of the most relaxing experience!
1. Go to Reproductive Wellness facebook page
2. Like and share the promo picture
3. Leave a comment… “what are you going to be thinking while you are floating?”
4. Make sure you “like” the Cocoon Facebook page to know if you win!
Float therapy is one of the most effective all-natural therapies available today, floating has been proven to help a wide variety of illness, and offer both physical and mental well-being to it’s practitioners. The Cocoon Flot Spa tanks provide an environment free of gravity and distractions where you will likely experience the most complete relaxation you have ever felt. The Float therapy is an extremely powerful tool currently utilized to strengthen the immune system and improving health.
- Promotes total calm and peaceful relaxation
- Eliminates fatigue and jetlag
- Improves sleep
- Alleviates stress (mental and physical)
- Energizes, rejuvenates and revitalizes
- Increases motivation, diminishes depression, anxiety and fear
- Facilitates freedom from negative habits, phobias and addictions
- Stimulates left/right brain synchronization
- Shifts brain waves from alpha to lower frequency beta, theta and even delta
- Creates mental clarity making you more alert
- Increases creativity resulting in problem solving
- Deepens meditation
- Expands awareness, intensifies acuteness of all the senses
- Accelerates learning potential
- Decreases the production of Cortisol, ACTH, and adrenaline
- Increases production of endorphins
- Speeds up rehabilitation and recovery
- Provides anti-inflammatory muscle relief
- Relieves pain (fibromyalgia, arthritis, migraines, injuries and so on)
- Offers comfort for pregnancy symptoms
- Relieves pressure from feet and back
- Boosts immune function
- Improves circulation and distribution of oxygen and nutrients
- Enriches digestion with increased production of lactic acid
- Reduces blood pressure
- Improves athletic performance