There are a lot of things you can be doing to improve your fertility and speed up the process. Getting pregnant naturally can be easier than you think, if you know what to do! There are 3 main aspects you need to consider when you are trying to get pregnant naturally:
– How is the quality of your eggs? (You can know this with your FSM and AMH levels)
– How is the quality of the sperm? (Do they have good motility, morphology and count?)
– How is your uterine environment? (we need to make sure the womb environment is favorable and ready to hold a full term healthy pregnancy)
Marc Sklar, clinical director of Reproductive Wellness San Diego, explains how you can work on this 3 aspects to increase your changes for a healthy pregnancy. At Reproductive Wellness we help patients achieving their dreams and we can help you becoming a parent too. At this videos we are going to explain you how oriental medicine, acupuncture, nutrition, maya abdominal massage, vaginal steam baths and other natural techniques can help you getting pregnant.
Part 1. Improve you EGG Quality
Part 2. Improve your SPERM
Part 3. Teaching the WOMB
Do you have questions after reading this article? Please let us know! Leave a comment below, we would love to give you some answers!
If you would like to know more, here is what you could do:
- Download our eBooks about fertility, reproductive health, pregnancy and postpartum here
- If you like to watch some of our awesome videos, follow us onYoutube.
- We always share the most up to date information on Facebook. Don’t miss out!
- If you are ready to discuss your needs, we are ready to listen.
If you are not in San Diego, we offer skype and phone consultations. Give us a call! 858 381 2281