Traditional Chinese medicine has a long history of treating women’s health problems. Todays traditional Chinese medicine specialist have adapted and incorporated these traditional applications into modern fertility treatment.
Traditional Chinese medicine, through the use of acupuncture, herbs and lifestyle advice achieves the following:
– Regulate the woman’s cycle: a regular 28 to 30 cycle with good quality mucus, pain free ovulation midcycle, no premenstrual symptoms and a pain free period with efficient bleeding indicates a balanced hormonal cycle.
– Improve the quality of a woman’s fertile mucus: fertile mucus appears several days prior to ovulation and is required to help nourish the sperm and guide it to the egg.
– Regulate ovulation: an ovulation occurring on day 13 to 15 of a cycle indicates that the egg is being released at its optional developmental time.
– Promote an efficient menstrual bleed: the menstrual bleeding reflects the qualify of the uterine lining. Ideally it is expected that a woman will experience menstrual bleeding for at least 3 to 5 days.
– Enhance egg development: the process of the egg maturing comes under the influence of her hormones.
– Improve sperm quality
– Enhance the internal environment of the fallopian tubes
– Promote embryo implantation
– Promote a viable pregnancy: there are treatments to aid with any problems during pregnancy (morning sickness, breech presentation, anemia, muscular and skeletal pain….) as well as prepare for childbirth or promote induction.
There are a lot of couples recurring to this ancient medicine to help them achieving their health goals. In San Diego, Reproductive Wellness has been helping couples achieving their desired babies for over 10 years. Our team of professionals will help you achieving facing your fertility issues. We have been helping couples getting pregnant for over 10 years. Oriental medicine can enhance your fertility in a natural way or support assisted techniques such as IVF and IUI.
If you are ready to enhance your fertility:
1. Like Reproductive Wellness on facebook. We share a lot of great health and wellness tips to help you live a better life. Like!
2. Enter your name and email to get our free e-book called Fertility Guide which will answer many of the questions you have about natural healing modalities. Click to download.
3. If you would like to talk about your case with one of our practitioners to see how acupuncture and oriental medicine can help you getting pregnant, Call our office at 858 381 2281. We offer complimentary first consultations. If you would like to know more about a first consultation at Reproductive Wellness, click here to watch Marc Sklar explaining what it would entail.