Select your topic of interest and check the latest research publications about it.
- Paul Magarelli, Ph.D., M.D. and Diane Cridennda, L. Ac. (FABORM) published an Acupuncture/IVF Study in this month’s Fertility and Sterility. Listen to the recorded radio interview about their research and how Acupuncture and IVF are being used to make changes and increase IVF success rates.
- Changes in serum cortisol and prolactin associated with acupuncture during controlled ovarian hyperstimulation in women undergoing in vitro fertilization–embryo transfer treatment
- Acupuncture: A Clinical Review
✔ Treating Fallopian Tube Occlusion with Manual Physical Therapy.
✔ Changes in serum cortisol and prolactin associated with acupuncture during controlled ovarian hyperstimulation in women undergoing in vitro fertilization–embryo transfer treatment.
✔ Clinical studies on the mechanism for acupuncture stimulation of ovulation.
✔ Auricular acupuncture in the treatment of female infertility.
✔ Treatment of functional hypothalamic amenorrhea with hypnotherapy.
- Influence of acupuncture on idiopathic male infertility in assisted reproductive technology
- Direct effects of Chinese herbal medicine hachuekkito on sperm movement
- Effect of acupuncture on sperm parameters of males suffering from subfertility related to low sperm quality
- A substance isolated from Cornus officinalis enhances the motility of human sperm
- 87 cases of male infertility treated by bushen shengjing pill in clinical observation and evaluation on its curative effects
- Effects of guizhi fuling wan on male infertility with varicocele
- Effects of acupuncture and moxa treatment in patients with semen abnormalities
- Oriental Medicine and Male Sexual Disorders
- Lap tops and Male fertility
- Acupuncture for Male Infertility
“The Dirty Dozen” There is mounting scientific evidence to support the claim that environmental factors have an effect on fertility. From common household items to cancer treatments, there is a myriad of chemicals that both men and women may wish to avoid to help increase one’s ability to conceive a child from. (The American Fertility Association)
- The prevalence and predictability of depression in infertile women.
- Distress and Conception in Infertile Women A Complementary Approach
- Psychological improvement in infertile women after behavioral treatment A replication
- Infertility the impact of stress the benefit of counseling
- Psychological distress and infertility forty years of research
- The psychological impact of infertility a comparison with patients with other medical conditions
- Psychosocial experiences in women facing fertility problems
- Subjective well being in infertile couples
- Psychosocial distress and infertility men and women respond differently
- Coping with male infertility Gender differences
- Psychosocial treatment and demographic predictors of the stress associated with infertility
- Behaviorally induced reproductive compromise in women and men
- An experimental study on inhibitory effect of Chinese medicine tai
- Experimental study of effect on tonifying kidney herbs in pituitary ovary adrenal gland of androgen sterilized rats
- A preliminary immunopharmacological study of an antiendometriotic herbal medicine keishi bukuryo gan
- Acupuncture: A Cure for Infertility?
- Acupuncture Normalizes Dysfunction of the Hypothalamic Pituitary Ovarian Axis
- Relationship Between Blood Radioimmunoreactive Beta-Endorphin and Hand Skin Temperature During The Electro-Acupuncture Induction of Ovulation
- Acupuncture and IVF poor responder
- Acupuncture and good prognosis IVF patients
- Chinese Medicine Article from Alternative Medicine Mag
- Demographics of Acupuncture’s Impact on IVF Outcomes Infertility Diagnosis and SART CDC Age
- Adjuvant L Arginie treatment for in vitro fertilization in poor responder patients
- Decreased oxygen consumption during exercise with elicitation of the relaxation response
- Nutritional ways to decrease male infertility
- Nutrition for fertility
- Miscarriage rates increase with alcohol consumption
- Pesticides and infertility
- Coffee and infertility
- Smoking and infertility
- The effect of relaxation therapy on preterm labor outcomes
- The efficacy of biobehavioral and compliance interventions in the adjunctive treatment of mild pregnancy
- Treatment of hypertension in pregnancy by relaxation and biofeedback
- Acupuncture May Be Helpful for Pelvic Girdle Pain
- Pelvic Pain in Pregnancy
- Breech Presentation
- Prebirth acupuncture
- Cervical ripening
- Acupuncture and Pre-Birth Treatments