If you can increase your chances for a successful pregnancy without using drugs or invasive surgery, would you?
At Reproductive Wellness, we specialize in addressing various reproductive health conditions using all-natural methods including Fertility Acupuncture, Traditional Chinese Medicine, Herbal Medicine, and Nutrition Counselingto take you one step closer to your goal.
Effective Yet All Natural Infertility Treatments
At Reproductive Wellness, we go right to the root of the problem, rather than dulling the symptoms with harmful drugs and unnecessary surgery. We treat a wide range of reproductive problems including:
- Unexplained male infertility
- Unexplained female infertility
- Recurrent miscarriage
- Menstrual problems
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome or PCOS
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- Inflamed Endometrial tissues
- Advanced Maternal Age
Numerous studies reveal that fertility acupuncture, when used in conjunction with IVF and IUI treatment protocol, could enhance the chances of a successful pregnancy! If you are considering integrating natural infertility treatments with IVF and IUI, contact us so we can work with your reproductive endocrinologist or other healthcare practitioner for a more comprehensive infertility treatment plan.
Our team of licensed Acupuncture specialists, experienced clinical therapists, and doctors has extensive training and experience treating various causes of infertility using holistic treatments and therapies. Our services include:
- Fertility & Pregnancy Support
- Acupuncture & Other High Quality Reproductive Health Services
- Infertility Treatment Clinics with convenient locations
- Herbal Formula online and other infertility support resources
- Pregnancy success stories from individuals and couples who have struggled with infertility and recurrent miscarriage
- Monthly Fertility Support Group, Free Fertility Workshops & more
- Event & Workshop Schedule
Want to know more? Book a consultation with us! We offer free fertility consultation gift certificate worth $100 on your first visit at any of our Fertility Acupuncture clinics or click here for initial fertility consultation and evaluation.
Most insurance policies cover fertility acupuncture, see if yours does.
Get Started Here